Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Don't fry me, I'm no chicken!
It is clear where Ollie gets his brains and sense of commitment from. A Good Dad (in A Good Cartoon)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

MikeJF posted:

Oh poo poo Isabel's got the competitive eyes.

Also there's no way that a bunch of twelve year olds with spectral green lantern powers that are invisible to other people wouldn't use them to cheat their arses off so this is gonna be fun, specially since Johnny might start being able to see spectral constructs.

Unless the balls have spectral energy they can't use their powers to manipulate them

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

theshim posted:

Oh my god I can't wait to see Johnny's family.

They will probably be kind, loving, and supportive.

Just like Johnny is!

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Guys I am so hyped for hit ball

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

I am still hyped for hit ball

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

I got that hotdog=burnhound but "hotdog froth" is a wonderful turn of phrase, plus I love threatening to kill a god instead of the person like you normally would

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

paradoxGentleman posted:

That's an interesting moral to teach to children aged 8 to 15.
Certainly a good one.

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Not fair, Starchman is an auto win because of how awesome he is.

You are the kid who always picked Oddjob in Goldeneye death matches, aren't you?

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Everyone needs lovely bearded nobles in their life

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

ThaumPenguin posted:

I think it's "lonely landed nobles".

Oops. I was reading it on my phone.

But I stand by my defense of lovely bearded nobles

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Roland Jones posted:

I like that even the evil spirit possessing Cody is horrified at the vice-principal. Lady's scary.

What vice principal?

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Further confirmation that Johnny is the real hero of this story

No greater love hath any man than this...

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Johnny is the character with the power of friendship, he has always been the good guy

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Further Johnny as the protagonist proof: after Max abandoned him, he still helps the kid

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Isaac really is the most anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fried Chicken
Jan 9, 2011

Dolash posted:

I couldn't figure out how Isaac and Johnny would ever team up but maybe their spirits will know each other or otherwise be natural allies. Although Forge seems to have a bit of a dark past and is on a redemptive streak so that might not mesh well with Storm God's smite evil approach.

The tripe is called a heel-face-turn when the antagonist joins the hero's team. So Max wishing up and joining forces with Johnny is consistent