Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

This comic is such a dream, I'm glad that goons post about it. :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

http://paranatural.net/chapter-3-page-40/

This comic still has the best faces.

E: f;b. But apparently the comic's now updating on Mondays and Fridays. That's awesome.

Mitama fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Mar 5, 2013

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Probably Magic posted:

Well, I know who my new favorite character is now.

If the answer is "all of them", you would be correct.

This guy ranks pretty high up, though. :allears:

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

I'm tempted to snag one of these, so many custom title ideas. :allears:

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Zach's comment there may be the best one yet.

Man, hard to believe we're 46 pages in this chapter and just about to get to the focus of the title.

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Yeah, that seemed a little uncalled for from IssacMax.

EDIT: Mr. Garcia is wonderful, though.

Mitama fucked around with this message at 14:47 on Nov 4, 2013

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Paramemetic posted:

This is Max. Isaac is an anime.

Oh, whoops. Miss a comic for a week and you suddenly forget who's the real anime around here.

heenato posted:

I enjoy the fact that the main currency used for bribes in this school are starchman stars.

I really want to know what they can trade these stars for.

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

I'm not sure if it's just me but the coloring looks especially good this page. Or maybe it's just from Isaac getting real anime here. :v:

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Tenebrais posted:

Has Isabel even spoken to Ed since he ditched her at her grandpa's?

Barely. (last two panels)

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

:siren: HITBALL BEGINS :siren:

I can see what Isabella's about to do. I wonder how that's gonna play out.

Mitama fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Apr 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mitama
Feb 28, 2011

Rotten Cookies posted:

I know " :qq: my free webcomics!" but god drat has Zack been missing a lot of updates recently. I only say this because the comic is really great and I need my fix.

Sounds like he needs more time after that double pager. :(

quote:

*EDIT* Hey guys, you might have seen this on Twitter already, but I've been having some light lingering wrist trouble for the last few days- nothing too serious- but I am taking it easy so it doesn't become A Thing. I absolutely need my wrist in good shape longterm! Thank you for your understanding. Paranatural will be back on Tuesday the 15th!