Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

The slightest touch from a Gol-Shogeg will result in Instant Death!
Goddamn it blows my mind that in this day and age, there's a hand-pencilled and hand-inked comic out there that's going strong and as good as this. That vid is awesome, this comic is awesome.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Except that I'm fairly sure iron has to be metallic for it to be magnetic, and I'm also fairly sure we can't digest it in that format? IIRC from watching similar shows, adding small amounts of metallic iron is basically a cheap way to make the cereal sound better without actually lying - it doesn't make it any better for you any more than chewing on a nail would.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Panel four Johnnyface best Johnnyface.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Whitenoise Poster posted:

Yeah, what she's actually eating is the WORDS on the paper. And the paper itself is just leftover wast that she magically controls. So presumably she could slurp the words off of other things.

Such a shame Eightfold is (probably) dead... I want now to see them graffiti shakespeare all over a building, have eightfold eat it and become a giant scorpion building golem thing.

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Great page but the spelling errors are making me twitch (rebuttal, counsel).

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

You can see the shape of his knees under his robe, but you still can't see his feet?

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

AndyP posted:

That first panel is some Ghibli poo poo and I love it.

I know! Cat ghost made of cat ghosts :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thespaceinvader
Mar 30, 2011

Neo_Crimson posted:

Jeff secretly has sick vascularity. If he worked out he could be veiny all the time without Hijack's help. :v:

He has veins on where his fingernails should be.

That's good veins, man.