Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...

(click the image!)

So, What is this Paranatural thing anyway?

Well, in the words of author Zack Morrison:

quote:

Paranatural is best described as “X-Men meets Ghostbusters except everyone’s twelve.” It’s a comedy/action comic about a group of middle school kids with ghostly superpowers fighting evil spirits and investigating paranormal activity in their hometown. Paranatural began in the summer of 2010 and, as of 2012, updates Fridays.

Lots of comics say they are "comedy/action". What makes it special?

Don't just rely in me, let's see what goons have to say.

Oxxidation posted:

I love this comic so much I want to give it kisses.

That good enough?

After a year of semi-erratic comic postings (including a break for almost a month to build an ark) we finally have a set update schedule! They have been great at keeping it up so far, even in the face of family holidays or computer mishaps.

The wait for updates was lessened, finally, as Paranatural is now updating Mondays Tuesdays in addition to fridays, making for twice the goodness each week!

Further Links:
https://twitter.com/paranaturalzack
-zack's twitter, where they will talk to people and showcase their real masterwork Supernormal, as well as comic news and events too small to get a full newspost.

http://firstnamezacklastnamemorrison.tumblr.com/ - their tumblr, featuring bonus drawings and the incredible adventures of TEENZACK
w4gDLRe46w0- watch zack draw!

http://midnighttelevision.deviantart.com/
-zack's former deviantart, contains all the comics created so far, plus tons of banners and bonus material. It's all good.
All these links are dead now

Give Zack Money

:siren:PATREON for unfinished sketches, secret projects, etc. You know you want to!

Who doesn't want 'clothing' brand t-shirts. You can buy them at the Paranatural store!
Donate and receive a cool wallpaper!

More stuff to come. Any suggestions?

Have fun!

tinaun fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jul 3, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...

Guesticles posted:

Did anyone link to the side comics yet?

Yeah, they are in the OP. Adding some of my favorite faces too.

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...

Roger Explosion posted:

Okay, so, I'm 17 pages into the first chapter and already this is amazing. This is going to be really, really fun, isn't it?

You haven't even met the best character yet. Any of them. Just you wait. Not to be hating on max's family or anything like that but man does paranatural have some amazing characters.

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...
The doofy face was here, in chapter one.

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...
They are also not drawn/scanned at print resolution, so he would have to completely redo them if he wants a book.

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...

pik_d posted:

You do realize it was multiple selection boxes, right?

Yeah, this is just for picking the top 128 to go onto the actual bracket. The actual voting will happen later.

These wallpapers are freaking awesome.

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...
Supernormal #5 is out!

tinaun fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Mar 18, 2013

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...
So that spirit was Max's tool all along. Neat.

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...

Len posted:

It feels like the word "anime" gets used to describe things in this thread more than it actually does. Y'all need new words.

Japanimation. :colbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tinaun
Jun 9, 2011

tell me...
Yeah. I actually stopped reading for months cause this just started to drag a lot. Luckily Johnny brought me back. He always does. :allears: