Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alard
Sep 4, 2011

https://www.paranatural.net/comic/chapter-8-page-5

I refuse to believe The Sphinxes were at one point an actual threat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alard
Sep 4, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

Hmm, the Sphinxes are probably split into parts (Truth, Games, ??). Whatever's possessing Max is probably a Sphinx fragment: https://www.paranatural.net/comic/chapter-3-page-39

Yeah, that's what I'm thinking too. Plus on the new page Nin mentions "The whole sphinx litter likely knows this is our base now." And I can't think of any reason they would think that was case unless whatever is possessing Max was one of them.

Alard
Sep 4, 2011

Y'know also says something about Angel that he has never once mentioned Rick to Penny at all, since he's probably at least aware that Rick is still in town.

Alard
Sep 4, 2011

Brought To You By posted:

Spender did tell Dimitri he'll literally die if he tries to leave town without the ghost train right?

Zack answered that on Twitter and Dimitri does know... However Dimitri doesn't know that the Ghost Train is currently non-functional.

Alard
Sep 4, 2011

Such a shame Ms. Baxter is a member of the death cult.

Also interesting line about old oaths near the end.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alard
Sep 4, 2011

SKULL.GIF posted:

Given how the various sphinxes all have their own colors, it's probably a safe assumption that the original Sphinx was a Wight.

They've already said as much in the text.