Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Did the Doorman copy his uniform from modern doormen, or was it the other way 'round?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

I couldn't help reading "I DO DECLARE" as though Max was doing his best Foghorn Leghorn impression.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Diet Conan Doyle posted:

This has some interesting implications if Mr. Spender never takes off his sunglasses (which are heavily implied to be his tool). What makes his spirit more trustworthy than Max's or Issac's spirits?

Maybe his spirit's been in control the whole time! :tinfoil:

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

ecureuilmatrix posted:

Also multi-jointed woman is hilarious.

I instantly thought of this guy.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Zerilan posted:

Every time I read pages with Isabel's grandpa, he sounds like Keith Michael Richardson in my head.

Are you combining Keith David and Kevin Michael Richardson? If so, that's one hell of an actor you just made up.

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

And Johnny's on his way there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hispanic! At The Disco
Dec 25, 2011

Snipes have longer beaks, that's an owl.