Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
if me and my friends were there we'd beat peekaboo with hammers, ill tell you that much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
it's totally the coach. ape is part of a cult that wants to defeat death. coach was at the because he has extremely sick family member

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
aw poo poo hell yeah

this won't go well for crush but I definitely see this getting Oop to turncoat

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
dude jujutsu kaisen ripped this comic off

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
Dude I'm so right gently caress

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
aliens can't be magic. if they were magic they couldn't interact with the plot because they couldn't make it through the barrier.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farg
Nov 19, 2013
no one reacted because its foolish and no one should care. but i maintain that paranatural and jujutsu kaisen are the same comic. and i can prove it