Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

To be fair Tom Siddell is a madman.

Paranatural had a buffer for a while, IIRC, but he exhausted it due to his wrist injuries.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Fecha posted:

He’s wearing his sunglasses at a time they’re definitely not necessary, which would suggest either that he’s already containing the tentacle thing in him which is not this current threat, or that he’s just a dork.

Or he just wanted Lucy with him in this dream.

But yeah, that lake monster definitely looks like it might be The Thing, especially with the spirals around it

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 15:19 on Jul 10, 2020

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

BL's arms looking a bit chitinous, seem to be developing spikes...

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

And anyone can use black spirits maybe?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Bonster posted:

Have we seen Mina's spirit before? This isn't her Cocoon friend.

It looks related to her created spirits like Hijack and Hotwire: they all have a pink tendril kinda look.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I mean yeah but look at his bed it's magnificent

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I've been playing a bunch of hades lately and guerra totally has Hades' voice now.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

RareAcumen posted:

This chapter had me assuming that Spender was also trying to hold back a Wight as well.

They say in that chapter that wights always have white spectral energy, though. Although maybe the shadow spirit is on the verge and if Spender lets go it'll undergo transformation. Or it's not white and wight at the moment because it's 'broken'

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Isn't that the same fellow Ed and Isaac fought on the train?

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

A good example of webcomic release-pacing vs full read pacing is Gunnerkrigg's The Stone, which at release had the Gunnerkrigg thread complaining ad nauseam about how slow it was and how we get it she's old after the first few, but in re-read is absolutely perfect and extremely well-regarded.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Flipflop mentioned his brothers and master before, that'd be Hiphop, Switchswatch and Polaris.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Oh dear the Barrier

Anyway relevant link back

MikeJF fucked around with this message at 18:48 on May 12, 2023

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Maybe we are seeing peekabo's energy and he's secretly a white wight :tinfoil:

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

I doubt you can game it with standard-issue spectral powers, ones like that seem basic enough that they'd have thought to check it.

I do wonder if Izzy could flip through.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

It might be possible for a possessing spirit to hold back and keep from activating their host as a spectral, at the cost of being nothing more than a passenger.