Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

"phphphphphphpht"? this is what you're going with?

you sure?

Ettin posted:

Update! Those are some dramatic poses.

Ahahaha even her nostrils are frowning. That's the kind of dedication to disguise that I like to see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?
If Zach has likened Paranatural to X-Men, then does that mean that Spender is Cyclops? :v:

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

In the last week and a half of comics a total of 4 seconds have occurred.
How many comics can you draw in the frozen time? ZAAAAAACH?

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?
Holy poo poo, HiJeff is really starting to look like Father Mozgus from Berserk.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?

KittyEmpress posted:

Edit: and then whatever is possessing him that talked to doorman eats tentacles in a few seconds, to establish how much more threatening it is.
Or whatever possessing Max goes "O ya, that's mine," and the broken shadow god retrieves a great big piece of itself.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?

Shindragon posted:

http://www.paranatural.net/comic/chapter-5-page-104/

Early update.

Hah that explains so much about Issac.
<-- I'M BUGGED

Also, that Doctopus is partying right now. A broken arm must be like drinking from a firehose.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?

Dolash posted:

Isabel rolls with the punches better than Isaac.
Isaac can't get along with Spender because they are doofuses in almost exactly the same way.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?

Roland Jones posted:

I like Day's immediate shooting down of Zarei's attempt at back-and-forth coy mysteriousness.
Day is pretty much the perfect person to send against goobers like Spender and Zarei.

I mean, they're great characters. But they're, y'know... goobers.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?
At this point, is anybody even know about the black robed skull guys? Every spectral or spectral group we've seen so far has been up their own rear end by varying depths.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?

Dias posted:

Sixth Sense is especially annoying, and the Crow has Brandon Lee constantly asking for stage directions in the scenes filmed after his death.
You won't even believe the poo poo Orson Welles got up to after he kicked the bucket.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?

Mazerunner posted:

what if he can... flip something between the state of alive and dead? kill your alive enemies, life your ghost enemies
Nah, just flip around an organ or two. A reversed heart doesn't seem like good times to me.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?
If FlipFlop flips a projectile like a rock, spear, or arrow, does it keep going in the same direction? I mean, getting bonked with the blunt end of a spear is better than getting stabbed with the pointy end, but still...

If he flipped a missile/rocket though, it would get turned around, so he's got that going at least.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?

Dad Jokes posted:

son of a bitch KURWA
Fixed.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?

oddium posted:

she is going to reveal that pj is her dead brother
Doesn't PJ talk a little old-timey, though? It's been a while since I read his scenes. I could see him being her great-grand-uncle who died of whooping cough, workhouse fire, or some other Dickensian child death.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?

flatluigi posted:

the reason Dimitri quit is because his spirit got killed because of something dumb and deliberate that Spender did

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?

nerdman42 posted:

I love this stupid family immediately.
Lookit that fat baby! Lookit 'em! No grandma can resist pinching those cheeks! :3:

Seriously though, it's becoming a problem. Random old women just roll up on this kid like seagulls on trash.

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?

Brought To You By posted:

Thankfully it only affects spectrals and other supernaturals so it's less something the normies have to deal with, and more something everyone else does. Because they are all literally locked in with each other. But the idea of a city-wide barrier that will splat you if you try and drive through it because you'll be pressed between a vehicle going 55mph and an immovable object is horrifying.
Didn't someone ask Zack what would happen if a ginormous spirit (anywhere from whale to moon sized) passed through the Earth? And then they answered "Oh yeah, that happens every now and then, spectrals on the entry side get smooshed, and those on the exit side get launched into space."

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?

Scaramouche posted:

Well it ruins the crossbow because it stretches the cord and eventually wears out the tension of the curve
There is no cord because the whole thing is actually a plastic prop, but it's also a Tool that shoots spectral arrows like *pew pew pew*

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?
Most of the cast are DnD players who are in denial that they're in a Call of Cthulhu campaign.

Spender is the rules lawyer whose efforts to outsmart the DM will ruin the entire campaign.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tupperwarez
Apr 4, 2004

you sure?
The wight telling everyone "Please don't be scared" reminds me of that bit in the Bible where an angel appears to someone and it says "Be not afraid" because the guy was losing his poo poo at the sight of the angel (which, according to the Bible, is a massive wheel of fire studded with glowing eyes).

Edit: lol apparently there's biblically accurate angel memes, because of course there are

Tupperwarez fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Sep 8, 2020