Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

Tell your friends we're coming for them

ZenMasterBullshit posted:

I prefer Max's hand gesture in that panel. I don't know why, but that's the part that sells his reaction for me.

Yup that's what cracked me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

All those finger panels are super cute. What is the life of a finger? Pointing at sisters. Getting owies. Finger-skateboarding.

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

The Leper Colon V posted:

Attack the Block is an amazing movie that doesn't get nearly enough love.

I hated it. Mostly because I wanted all those kids to die the second they thought they were hurting a dog.

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

Max really looks better with his hat. He is one of the lucky few. Maybe it's because he doesn't have an anime haircut.

Hmm... Would Max wear a helmet?

skoolmunkee
Jun 27, 2004

OK I completely cracked up at the fourth panel of today's page.

Also I really like the lighter text Zach uses for whispering, has he been doing that the whole time? It's really simple and effective. I think the parentheses he used in the dialogue were really extraneous actually.

It also took me way too long to realize that the building is probably Isabel's grandpa's house. Look at all those spectral energies though!