Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

shelper
Nov 10, 2005

Something's still wrong with this code
This comic is the best.
Also nominating 'My hair gel liquifies on impact for post-tussle reapplication' for thread title.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shelper
Nov 10, 2005

I love the upside-down lightbulb to indicate that conversation is just so incredibly goofy.

shelper
Nov 10, 2005

I thought that was mister starchman second from the right until i went back and checked his hair.
But now I'm too excited to believe otherwise. :(

ITSSPECTRALENERGYCOMPRESSIONPROJECTILEBURSTSHOTTIMEYESITIS

shelper
Nov 10, 2005

So can we assume anyone in the dream world who isn't carrying a tool is possessed?
Spencer has his glasses, and red shirt guy appears to be carrying a broken ruler.

Manlizard doesn't have anything, nor does matryoshka, but then neither does reel-to-reel, or a lot of the other people on the entrance page.

shelper
Nov 10, 2005

rotinaj posted:

BAH GAWD IN HEAVEN SPENDER SLAM, STOP THE drat MATCH!

The alt-text, 'Finishing move: the Spender life-ender' was terrific too.
Now i want a Paranatural 2D side-scrolling beat'm'up.

shelper
Nov 10, 2005

Maybe he's a bureaucrat for spencers organisation, constantly in meetings you can only get to in your dreams.

shelper
Nov 10, 2005

Youknow, i really enjoyed having to click to see the rest. Built up the suspense nicely after seeing Max's face. Well done, webcomic.

shelper
Nov 10, 2005

neogeo0823 posted:

Most likely, yes. I'm betting she's gonna use it to lightspeed run to her book and grab it before the pixeldogs can destroy it.

I thought only possessed people could do this? Izzies just a tool user, she doesn't have anybody possessing her she could chat (and thus slow down time) with.

shelper
Nov 10, 2005

Maybe the snake is like 1950's Magneto, where he could do anything as long as he could reference magnets or metals in a monologue somewhere.
"Fool, your grip, it's as strong as IRON, that means it cannot hold magneto, master of magnetism"

shelper
Nov 10, 2005

I like how they genuinely (appear to) miss their other jerky friend.
Friendship Fusion is definitely not just for show.

shelper
Nov 10, 2005

Does Zack have a tip jar where i can throw a coupla bucks his way?
I can't stop giggling at a vice principal disguising her nose as a kid so as to sneak into a hitball game, so i thought It'd only be polite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

shelper
Nov 10, 2005

Roland Jones posted:

It's been pretty strongly hinted at that Hijack is affected by his host's mental state, being in a "bad mood" after hijacking Jeff post-bullying, not wanting to get Jeff in too much trouble, and now, as you say, declaring his hate for Johnny. I'm pretty sure the bond goes both ways to an extent, with Hijack getting feedback from the person he possesses. That's also, as people have been speculating, probably why he didn't use Cody for his "hurt someone playing Hitball" plan; he doesn't want to hurt Jeff's best friend. Or possibly he's so pissed at Johnny and co. he wants it to be them he annihilates, either/or.

His first target was Max though. While they're not as close as Jeff and Cody, Jeff definitely likes him.

For as much as its possible to like anyone you know all of... three days? How long has Max been at this school now?