Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

team overhead smash
Sep 2, 2006

Team-Forest-Tree-Dog:
Smashing your way into our hearts one skylight at a time

Fabricated posted:

Duane himself says he's been dead for about 6 years or so, so they're still alive. His caste are basically normal humans with normal lifespans as well.

I believe he says he's been 'like this' for 6 years. He could have been referring to being dead or being in control of his undead form rather than being a ravenous undead beast. When Sette directly asked him a dozen or so pages later if he's been dead for 6 years, he ignored her.

That's my recollection. I just read through Unsounded today that's what I remember, but I can't be bothered to go back and check.

Edit: I just remembered it was after they found the murdered girl and tracked it down.

http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch03/ch03_46.html

That's where 6 years is first mentioned. He thought he'd learnt to control his hunger after 6 years, so it could be referring to when he became undead or when he learnt to control his hunger after being undead for a greater amount of time.

http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch03/ch03_51.html

That's where he's directly asked the question of how long he's been dead and dodges it.

team overhead smash fucked around with this message at 21:44 on Mar 31, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU