Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Until recently Ilganyag was still successfully doing the god with mortal followers bit, and even the salt lizard had her lizards. Ruck sleeps in a hole in the ground and just about everyone wants to kill him on sight. No wonder he's got some Feelings about all this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Yeah Ruck's uh predilections have been pretty clear throughout, but here we see the thing that eats away at him like venom.

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Can't argue with the winner of the fanart contest

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Ufal did nothing wrong

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Paul definitely seems like a guy that has backup plans. He also seems pretty clear eyed about Ruck, the queen, the state of the black tongues, etc. Still he's in quite a pickle today

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

I know it's not to be but I want the black tongue that played with Timofey to live now. Surely he at least earned the privilege to die in a not too horrible way. Chea and Ufal must survive though

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

That tattoo is killing me lmao. Poor Darkest has it bad

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Too much text, but it's interesting text, so I can't complain

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

I'm stating to think our heroes don't have this situation under control at all!

At least we got the answer to that mystery

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Maybe he ranks high on the slum gang dad scale. I'd still be okay with Duane melting him though.

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Please don't gently caress this up, Duane

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

shirts and skins posted:

Sette moonwalking away from Omelas, barb-covered middle fingers extended

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007

Goddamnit Duane

GloomMouse
Mar 6, 2007