Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
I thought she was wandering around in some inn's magical hallucinatory ride. She pulled that chain and it told her "thanks for choosing the happy octopus" or something, and told her her safe word was abracadabra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

faxmaster posted:

Nah, see, she fell through her decaying zombie friend(?)'s shadow into the underlying fabric that the real world is built upon.

I... think.

I guess we'll find out one way or the other.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
The first chapter has a lot of critical characterization and introduces the main characters and the setting of the comic. Do not skip it.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
There's a restaurant where I live named Sette, pronounced "SEH-tay," so that's how I'm hearing it.

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007
is there any word about a print version or a digital version that doesnt have circa 2008 page resolutions

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

scary ghost dog
Aug 5, 2007

Pistol_Pete posted:

Join Ashley's Patreon for access to the hi-res version of the comic :)

thank you