Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Something tells me that Llemuel is going to be completely responsible for Duane's current state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

EgoEgress posted:

That is the brightest blush I have ever seen outside of an anime.

Alive-Duane continues to cement his absolute dork status.

It just makes me want to know how he transitioned from being an adorable dork to being a horrible undead monstrosity.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

drat, now that's just plain vicious.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I really don't think you're meant to like this creep. I mean look at the look on Sette's face.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

TheFuzzyLumpkin posted:

Word of god on zombies is they have limited sensation and a limited ability to feel pain. Duane can really only feel heat and pressure anymore, and he only hurts if his bones break. He doesn't like the sun, but he can handle it. So the stomp probably didn't bother Murkoph any since Murkoph is also dead.

Murkoph isn't a zombie though. He's a ghost, and this is an afterlifey place. I think.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

I think Ashley puts it succinctly. "Piss off, Murkoph."

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

For once we see him without the glamour, but still in control of his faculties.

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

After knowing Duane as the loveable goofball father, it's weird to come back to him being the creepy zombie.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Well that was basically an emotional suckerpunch to the gut.