Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

faxmaster posted:

Nah, see, she fell through her decaying zombie friend(?)'s shadow into the underlying fabric that the real world is built upon.

I... think.

So, Unsounded is Dark Souls? Huh. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hell astro course
Dec 10, 2009

pizza sucks

Roger Explosion posted:

That bird is creepy as hell and it actually too me a while to notice the bird boobs.

I've been trying to put my finger on why this is so unsettling. I've seen horror imagery like this before, but these updates have been especially creepy. I actually think it's because everything is just so bright and colourful; it's a stark juxtaposition not only between the content and the imagery but between the normal style of the comic/website itself.

There's definitely something about Unsounded that's very grotesque. It's been hinted in earlier chapters, and now she finally has a chance to go whole hog on it....It's extra jarring because the style starts off kinda cutsey, but the technical proficiency improves and suddenly you get all these grotesque zombie gut gross stuff with this very bright color palettes. You're definitely right that it's unsettling. It's hinted in the earlier pages....it's just...maybe the price one pays for living in florida?