Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its a little more gruesome about the child murder and it references pedophilia p openly. the worlds too overtly grindingly awful for it to be fun to slot oneself into one of its boxes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my roommate checked out after like 3 pages for that reason

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its really quite impressive how dense it manages to be

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
yeah i couldnt square the artist bit myself

i think if she doesnt die horribly in the near future that her future is tied up w the two-toes and the relationship between them and humans

very important question: what is that gold thing on sara's forehead and how does it stay there

Tollymain fucked around with this message at 06:43 on Dec 18, 2018

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
hes not any different while dead hes just trying and failing to keep a low profile

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cope says that murkoph isn't ssael but i dont remember how much wiggle room there was for "whatever is left of him"

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
all the same, murkoph is clearly somebody or the remnant of somebody ilganyag once knew, and he has those v specific scars on his face

man whats his deal anyway

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
he might be more interesting with ilganyag's collar keeping him at heel, well have to see

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i vaguely remembered this so i dug it up, sorry friend

http://unsoundedcomic.tumblr.com/post/179895871125/what-happened-to-sonum-etalarche-after-he-betrayed

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
better to be a noodle vendor, really

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
aint nothing to a sharte storm

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i think the sea might have just been there first

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i suspect the longlived caste members wouldnt die immediately. the changes the dammakhert makes happen early and are permanent, so theyd be okay individually. the castes would dwindle and die out because all their kids would be typical human souds, but that effect would take a few decades to really start showing up

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
christ this comic is something else

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
ill say this for unsounded, it doesnt glamorize war

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
its the worst day of his life

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
still eternal, just cyclical rather than static

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
shaensigin is a powerful creature in some ways, and if nothing else, this is a story with a lot to say about the powerful lmao

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i think the senet beasts provoke the sympathetic response they do from readers largely because theyre fairly literally irreplaceable

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
cresce is a hegemonic power opposed to duanes homeland. sure, duane could spend his time and energy hating their client states, but thats kind of like a soviet sparing time out of the day to hate idk belgium

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tollymain
Jul 9, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
theres v certainly a sanitized word for it, like docking or w/e