Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

And what should one do to be remembered?
I think it's part of the charm, really - at the very least, I think the author set her up that way for some character growth into a more mature character.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

The Sin of Onan posted:

I think it's "Seh-teh," personally.

Yeah, I pronounce it this way. Set kinda sounds male to me, what with it being the name of an Egyptian god and all. :v:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Gabriel Pope posted:

There is definitely something to be said for just discovering the world through the comic, though. The little details really are wonderful and it's great just exploring things through subtle hints here and there, at least until loving Matty stops the action for like two pages or something to explain some bullshit that you probably already knew most of god Matty why couldn't you have been stricken mute instead of blind

Even though I read the whole comic already, I'm trying to remember which chapters had the worst exposition sections. Maybe the part where Duane explains some battle to Sette while she's on his shoulders? :v:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

New page is up. :stare: It was actually the Khert, after all.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Haha, what the hell. I seriously expect Sette to stab him in the face next chapter, because if she doesn't :wtc:.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

I didn't even notice Sette had slashed his face with her dagger. Well, I kind of love the ASOIAF books, so I guess I can enjoy a character whose morality isn't even close to mine, but only if the author actually DOES something interesting with it.

So yeah, I'm going to the "Please don't let this become Mary Sue Rapes A Ton" crowd. Though the licking fetish talk kind of lets me know this won't be the case. :sigh: Well, at least I enjoyed the art style. :v:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch07/ch07_97.html

:stare: Things got bad. Reaaaal bad.

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

I feel dumb, I don't get the leg commentary. :(

http://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch07/ch07_122.html

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Yeah, I completely blanked on the leg condition. Thanks. :downs:

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

Oh wow, I didn't catch those little details there. :stare:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Azran
Sep 3, 2012

"I'm a wright, not a magician." Oh, Duane. :allears: