Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Sin of Onan
Oct 11, 2012

And below,
watched by eyes of steel
we dreamt

Madrox posted:

How do you folks pronounce Sette? I've just been reading it as set, which seemed the most obvious option to me.

I think it's "Seh-teh," personally.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Sin of Onan
Oct 11, 2012

And below,
watched by eyes of steel
we dreamt
I am really hoping we get out of the khert and back to Duane or Jivi or someone shortly. This is getting too creepy.

The Sin of Onan
Oct 11, 2012

And below,
watched by eyes of steel
we dreamt
Living Duane looks quite different from his pictures on Ms. Cope's deviantart. Not that I'm complaining.

The Sin of Onan
Oct 11, 2012

And below,
watched by eyes of steel
we dreamt
This page is just too cute :3:

So yeah, someone's probably going to die soon.

The Sin of Onan
Oct 11, 2012

And below,
watched by eyes of steel
we dreamt

Roland Jones posted:

Have we seen this guy before? Something about him seems familiar; was he the guy from Sette's flashback with her father, perhaps? I don't remember where that was and I don't want to go through the whole comic to check.

It is this fellow, I think.