Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

TheFuzzyLumpkin posted:

Nope, the Tains are special for some reason, and totally immune to the dammakhert's physical fuckery (but not other effects, like the stings).

http://unsoundedcomic.tumblr.com/post/182925196490/do-stings-work-against-golds#notes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

Oxxidation posted:

and also for young master william, who we already know is missing an arm from the elbow down

And also for Lemuel, who appears to be just fine and dandy!

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

habeasdorkus posted:

It was a nice surprise to see this back in my RSS feed this morning!

So how's Duane gonna react to his clear memories of what happened then? At least he probably doesn't have personal knowledge that Lem is a loving monster?

As someone who likes Duane, I am sure that in literally any way he will act perfectly reasonably and not be a gigantic rotting rear end in a top hat to a bunch of children

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

Tenebrais posted:

I dunno, I'm not sure stories ever work out for the one that says "We should stay right here where we're good and safe the way we always have".

Whatever they end up doing the lizards are all eventually going to get horrifically murdered anyways. If they're lucky. Unsounded!

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
Unsounded Abridged proves its accuracy further with every page, it's really something.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
Yyyeah, this is going to go very south very quick. Putting my money on Sara in the Child Murder Pool.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
My favorite part about this page is that Duane is still effectively dressed up as Ssael. In a Gefunder temple. Someone is going to rip that mask off and take his face with it. This is going to be a beautiful clusterfuck. :allears:

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
Yeah, hope you put up a really quick glamour, Duane!

(He did not, this is going to be amazing in the most dumpster fire way.)

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
I think I remember somewhere in the Tumblr Q&A that there would be a period of mourning, then she would be married off again. So, yeah, I think Lemuel is Leysa's husband, and Simon probably doesn't remember Duane at all.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

DrSnakeLaser posted:

Knew it. Also,

makes me think that Leysa, Simon and the rest of the Adelier's were all killed on the same night so Lemuel would have full control over her growing up. He needed someone to hate Crescian's as much as he does.

Is Duane actually talking aloud on the last page?

Cope's Tumblr says it's intentionally ambiguous if he talked out loud.

The urls for this update are neat!

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
Monday: Paternal term of affection.

Wednesday: That one meme with the little girl smirking at the camera while something is burning in the background, except it's war crimes.

I love this comic. Things are going to escalate and absolutely nobody is going to have a good time. :allears:

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
Honestly, it's a very good thing Duane can't talk right now.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

Oxxidation posted:

me, before clicking: oh no

me, after clicking: ohhhhh NOOOOOOOOO

"I wonder what hosed up cliffhaAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
I love how mansplaining exposition makes perfect sense in this hellhole of a country. Not even joking, this is hilarious in a horrible way!

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

Staltran posted:

Are the Gefendur and Ssaelit even allowed to convert to the other in Alderode?

I'm assuming the answer is "On paper, yes. In practice, you're extremely lucky if they kill you quick"

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
I can't be bothered to care about what happens to Karl. At this point I would much rather have Chea be somewhere safe and far away from both these horrible people. I am aware that there are even worse people around every single narrative corner, but a bunch of them are gonna die this chapter sooooooo.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
Knock-Me-Down is going to point to every horrible monstrosity in this chapter and go "Anadyne?!" until she is correct, which shows that she's been paying attention to how the world around her has been doing lately.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
Karl's going to die, sure, but what will become of his hat? The right person can pull off even that hat. I know it's going to be seen in a puddle of gore, but it must be rescued after that.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
And it's a tonal shift caused by the mass brainwashing of nearly an entire country.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

Kyte posted:

drat I don't remember that one at all. Where was that?

Here you go: https://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch14/ch14_70.html

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018

Mindblast posted:

:psyduck: it just doesn't occur to him that he could just loving talk about the problem. Goddamn, you stupid bastard.

In Quigley's defense, and I cannot believe I just typed that, all the weird khert poo poo going on is so bad it made his nose start bleeding, on top of the ROGER FOI-HELLICK poo poo. I don't think he's physically capable of stopping and having a rational conversation right now.

But yes, he probably wouldn't have one of those anyways because he's a garbage human being.

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
Kill the man! Take the hat!

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
"You murdered Thierry Delicieu."

:lol: Yeah, and you were complicit in the murder of your last leader.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Agaragon
Nov 16, 2018
I'm not really concerned about the necklace thing, if only because I do NOT like those creepy eels, I assume, starting to crawl into the border. Those tentacle things that just cropped up this page. Gives the brain a big ol' NOPE. Eels under the water appeared last page, this one has the tentacles.