Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 239 days!

Tollymain posted:

Well, it was useless on his prison but he's definitely bleeding. He just doesn't seem to care :stare:

Well, he is dead.

It would be interesting if the amulet that controls Dwight turns out to work on him as well. It could be an all-purpose intelligent-zombie control amulet. (I really just want this jerkoff not to go on a rapefest).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 239 days!
Do we even know if Murkoph is a wright (mage)? Or particularly good at it?

And yeah, looking forward to the evidently somewhat legendary blacktongue guy being awesome. At least the comic is full of characters she is attached to, so no one of them need go full Mary Sue.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 239 days!
Since he's the one doing the raping, unless her fetish involve a change in gender, I don't know if Mary Sue is the right term. I think the term "Whizzard" would fit nicely.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 239 days!

Gabriel Pope posted:

Dunno, but let's be honest, it's not like anyone's going to be in any mood to be picky. Pretty much everybody has a bone to pick with Duane as it is, if they see an undead dude licking little girls they're not going to be asking questions first.

Oh, for sure. And then whatever Duane is up to is there to complicate things further. There's potential in both him recovering and in him remaining full zombie while everyone mistakes Muphy-guy for him.

I'd be happy if the licking just lead to him having to protest that he was just tasting, he wasn't planning to eat her. Jokes about him being a zombie and all are prettymuch the only good direction to take that, er, habit.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 239 days!
New page is up. Looks like Duane is here to save Sette the comic from Murkoph.

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 239 days!
I'd be cool with her favorite character being a villain. I could see him as sort of an evil Lord Byron.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hodgepodge
Jan 29, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 239 days!

Pyradox posted:

dangerous-but-alluring despite being a murderous nihilistic psycho. Only, you know, without the few redeeming qualities Sweeny possesses.

On the upside, her fanart includes Steven Brust and Vagrant Story. The later was a huge fangirl magnet, but also legitimately good (at least on a narrative level).