Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

SixteenShells posted:

I imagine the interior of the pen is a plastic reservoir to avoid corrosion issues with the aluminum body, so maybe this is a step on the way to a piston-fill regular Sport?

The piston knob makes me think it's a captive converter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

SixteenShells posted:

https://www.kaweco-pen.com/serien/al-sport/944/kaweco-piston-sport-al-black/gold?c=245

Kaweco made a piston-fill aluminum Sport, with an integrated clip even! Way out of my price range but goddamn it's pretty.

Ridiculously overpriced.

Sankis
Mar 8, 2004

But I remember the fella who told me. Big lad. Arms as thick as oak trees, a stunning collection of scars, nice eye patch. A REAL therapist he was. Er wait. Maybe it was rapist?

Ever since Kaweco pulled that Moonman stunt they've been dead to me

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
Which stunt?

grack
Jan 10, 2012

COACH TOTORO SAY REFEREE CAN BANISH WHISTLE TO LAND OF WIND AND GHOSTS!

Heath posted:

Which stunt?

Kaweco got pissy about Moonman/Majohn making hexagonal faceted pens and trademarked "Moonman" in the EU, pretty much forcing the latter to change their name.