Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

What's your favorite low-feathering ink? My signing pen is a big fat stub nib that uses lots of smeary ink, and my working/purse pen is a ringtop Waterman 52 1/2V. Both of them get used to write on a lot of papers that were designed for ballpoints. I need an ink that dries the second it's put on the paper, without, of course, drying in the nib. Does this miracle fluid exist? I've already tried Private Reserve Fast Dry with no joy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Ironically, I was about to upload this:

The J. Herbin is the one that's drying too slow for the fat-nibbed pen. The papers I'm thinking of are checks and an off-the-shelf purse calendar. This demo page is on (gulp) ink-jet paper.

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

I have succumbed to the Curse of the Internet. Today I dropped my ringtop Waterman 52 1/2V on the floor, stepped on it, and broke the cap into two neat halves. :( :( :(

Anybody know Internet repair people who might be able to sell me a replacement cap, or would it be cheaper just to find a new 52 1/2 v ringtop? The original pen was fairly oxidized, so it's not collectible or anything. Rest assured, if I do get a new one I'll send the old one to somebody's parts bin.