Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nov 7, 2012
I give terrible advice in E/N and post nothing worth anybody's time.

i might be a social cripple irl
Really enjoying the Safari (fine) I bought a couple weeks ago. Also picked up a Bic disposable from staples and hero pack from the link in OP and they all write nicely. I only have heart of darkness for ink right now, but Ottoman Azure and Aurora 125 blue are in the mail.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 7, 2012

Just got the Baoer Skywalker. It's pretty nice looking, screw top, and comes with the ink converter for only 8 bucks. Not bad at all.

312 fucked around with this message at 06:49 on Feb 28, 2013

Nov 7, 2012

I did read about that, but it hasn't been a problem for me. Maybe the ink I'm using, or the frequency?

Nov 7, 2012

Noodler's La coleur Royale, I've only had it for a little while though, so it might happen if I let it sit a couple days. Anyway for 8 bucks I thought it was really nice.

Nov 7, 2012

Luisfe posted:

Speaking of cheap chinese crap, is getting this worth it to gift to friends and family
http://www.dhgate.com/new-10-pcs-hero-616-triple-color-fine-nib/p-ff8080812c87c5b6012c965cf68a614c.html

Honestly I'd rather just use a ballpoint, and I'm guessing most people you give them to will feel the same. They just weren't very much fun to write with, but some here like them obviously. Good if you have a lot of inks and want to have a pen for every color.

312 fucked around with this message at 21:42 on Mar 5, 2013