Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Otaku Alpha Male
Nov 11, 2012

bitches get ~tsundere~ when I pull out my katana
Does anyone know an affordable set of inks that work in a fountain pen? For the most part, I'm planning to be using them in brush pens, but I figured that if they work in a pen, they will work in a brush pen, too. I know that windsor & newton have a set, but I'm looking for something cheaper. Too bad noodlers doesn't offer one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Otaku Alpha Male
Nov 11, 2012

I'm having some smudging issues with my noodlers bulletbroof black. I searched for a fast drying Noodlers ink and letmetellyou

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2YF7AZRcOAk&t=757s

The fountain pen crowd is very special.

Otaku Alpha Male
Nov 11, 2012

Question: I'm currently using Noodlers Bullletproof Black, but I find that it takes way too long to dry. Even if i wait a day it still smudges when I rub it. Is there an archival Noodlers Black that dries quicker? I'm familiar with Bernanke Black, but its not UV resistant etc.

Otaku Alpha Male
Nov 11, 2012

Thanks for the recommendations, I will try HoD next.