Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006
I want your happy place to slap you as it flies by.

My credit card decided to trigger fraud protection on the Hobonichi store.
If anyone can snag the newly-restocked Onett 2 cover + pencil board bundle I'd be more than happy to slide a few extra bucks your way via PayPal (or whatever) to cover your trouble, postage and time.
They're supposed to ship mid-December, but I'd of course slide you the funds immediately.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

cobalt impurity posted:

Kraken rum, with or without a mixer.
Truth.

iostream.h
Mar 14, 2006

Tulip posted:

So i went down to my local pen place to check for my next acquisition in the 50-100 dollar range, and the suggestion i got was for a Faber-Castell that i believe they had at 75 dollars. I never hear about this brand in thread, is there any thoughts that people have on the pens? Thing wrote like a dream, weight was a little strange.

I have a FC Ambition:

I've had it for 3 or 4 years now (Fine nib) and while it's a good pen, it fits in the hand well and it's EXCEPTIONALLY well balanced, the nib is an absolute nail. There's absolutely no flex at all, no feedback from the paper and until I used a bit of brown paper bag was a bit scratchy out of the box.

It's a GOOD pen, it requires its own specific converter but overall, for the price I wouldn't necessarily buy it again except that it's damned good looking, very slim, and feels good. If it were half the price (around $100 as I recall) it'd be a better value.

iostream.h fucked around with this message at 04:22 on Nov 12, 2014