Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

in_cahoots posted:

I normally agree, but he's applying for editing jobs. Trawling/trolling is fine, but there have been other times where it's clear he's writing phrases as he hears them instead of how they're actually written (I can't think of an example off the top of my head but think of 'would of' vs 'would have'.) These are absolutely the sort of mistakes that will get you disqualified, so I think they're pretty relevant to the discussion.

'On accident'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL
I wonder how many nerds who whine about liberal arts degrees invest their free time into unhealthy amounts of terrible TV/movies/comics/action figures/whatever that need set designers and writers etc.

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

Rudager posted:

Don't joke, there's an old dude who's office is next to mine has to make a huge "yawning" sound with a "gently caress me" at the end of it, every. drat. time.

lol

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL

juche mane posted:

Making fun of the mentally ill is really good fun. Especially when they start to work hard and address their issues.

Agreed, which is why I read e/n.

I am OK
Mar 9, 2009

LAWL
Benny really is Ralph Wiggum.

• Locked thread