Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

quote:

When they become of age,

quote:

One day, I had saved enough to where I decided to have my fate revealed

quote:

“I wish to say the oracle,” I told him.

Never change Benny I love you

edit: hahaha

quote:

Where I come form,

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Ursine Asylum posted:

Yeah I was going to ask. Benny, seriously, man. You need to either sit down and proofread your own work, or get someone else to do it for you. Write a thing, walk away, come back in an hour and read it out loud. Please, this is like 6th grade self-proofreading here. You're supposed to be better than me at this, you've got a degree in it for crying out loud. :smith:

It's also 6th grade level in terms of style and thematic depth, seriously this poo poo reads like something 10 year old me would write and think it was super cool and badass

quote:

“Yes, I see blood on your hands and the bodies of three people at your feet,” she told me. “I see a bloodstained dagger and madness in your eyes.”

“No, this cannot be,” I said as fear overtook every fiber of my body.

“I am sorry, but that is all I can see, she said. “Th-thank you,” I said weakly and turned around to leave. About halfway through the temple I started running. How could I raise my hand in anger against my own flesh and blood? How could I kill them? I left home that night with nothing more than the clothes on my back.

A year later I slaughtered my whole family in cold blood.

I don't know if I can believe this is real anymore hahaha

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
How did you get an english degree. How the gently caress did you get an english degree. Your writing is the equivalent of a retarded man repeatedly smashing a stack of shopping carts into a parked car.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
I want to know what Benny's fetish is.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
Just dropping in to let y'all know that Benny's fetish is being an adult baby for a 50-60 year old woman. Well by.

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Clochette posted:

All the adult baby guys I know have the same personality, it's loving weird.

How many adult baby guys do you know?

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
this is the best thread on the something awful forums

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
I have an excellent job opportunity for you, Benny. I will paypal you $20 if you post a picture of your degree. Assuming it takes you 5 minutes to do this, that's $240 an hour!

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW

Benny the Snake posted:

How do they exploit the disabled? :confused:

I will pay you $20 if you post a picture of your diploma. This is more money than you will ever make selling books.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steampunk iPhone
Sep 2, 2009

by XyloJW
You can use the money to buy more comic books and adult diapers.

• Locked thread