Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bad Bromance
May 20, 2010

Sorry, guys, I actually do still suck dick! :blush: Also my mom only lets me spend five bucks a month to get my cool gaga avatars back so I guess I'm stuck with this one for a while. :(
Smash your head repeatedly with shopping carts until your brain is fixed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Bromance
May 20, 2010

Sorry, guys, I actually do still suck dick! :blush: Also my mom only lets me spend five bucks a month to get my cool gaga avatars back so I guess I'm stuck with this one for a while. :(
Interview Protip:

Do a test run before hand to make sure the crinkle of your diap'd up butt doesn't reach the ears of your hapless interviewer

Bad Bromance
May 20, 2010

Benny the Snake posted:

I said earlier that it's a data entry position

How does data entry work toward you English degree? Also you already finish the degree, you're not working towards it with anything.

Bad Bromance
May 20, 2010

So how does this job contribute to your degree and volunteering again? Or were you just saying things that sound good without knowing what they mean

Bad Bromance
May 20, 2010

Strategic Tea posted:

I love how this thread shits on Benny even when he is making progress :thumbsup:

This, but sincerely

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bad Bromance
May 20, 2010

Palisader posted:

At this point it doesn't really matter whether he has one or not. The benefit of having a degree has been effectively canceled out by literally everything else that he does.

I've been following this thread since day one, but I don't remember if anyone suggested Leapforce or Lionsbridge to him yet. I've been doing Leapforce since this is the dry season for my business (I crochet stuff) and it is really mind-numbing search engine rating.

Of course, you have to post a minimum number of hours so maybe not.

Leapfrog would be a bit more his speed

• Locked thread