Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

Pope Corky the IX posted:

I shouldn't have to put any effort into parsing it, he's supposed to be a loving writer.

Seemed perfectly clear to me; a loving fraction is effort? Would him describing it a one quarter have helped you enter it into a calculator and yield the correct answer of 5? Should he have described it as 25% instead?

It seems absurdly nit-picky to me, unless he's writing this for grade school children.

Edit: I read it again and realized my brain autocorrected half of the unparseable bits. 20 list? Benny, what the gently caress dude. Do you read or think about what you write?

Blitter fucked around with this message at 01:13 on Jan 31, 2014

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blitter
Mar 16, 2011

100% wage - An employee
50% wage - Mentally disabled employee
0% wage - lovely Benny

The only 'job' he's been able to hold on to for more than a week (or two?) are volunteer positions, and probably only out of great compassion/pity.

So yeah, it would be an enormous boon for Benny to be legally regarded as mentally disabled; he might get a job within his limited capabilities, and get paid! He could probably qualify for some kind of assisted living when his mom dies, because he's a million years away from being able to live as an adult.

I still think his loving pathetically lazy attitude, self delusion(s) and habitual lying would put him at the bottom tier of usefulness in a room of garden variety mentally disabled. I mean, I'd rather coax button sorting out of a drooling, chronically masturbating product of institutionalized mental care than bicker with the endlessly avoidant, blame shifting lying piece poo poo that is Benny.

Really, the only thing he can provably do is gnaw at his mothers aging teat, while crapping himself, like the loving pathetic baby he is. I mean, what kind of low point is needed beyond that to be some kind of motivator for change?

Answer Starter Benny, you loving coward.

• Locked thread