Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Are you paying rent?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Benny, you should move in with that dude captain walker. Then put that poo poo on youtube. thanks.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Congrats on turning 17 OP!

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

You know how you find out how much it costs? By calling the clinic they referred you to.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

You can't live anywhere on 700 dollars a month.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Why aren't you still looking for a second job? You want to move out on a 25 hour a week max minimum wage job? Jesus Christ dude.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Are you for real?

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Benny the Snake posted:

You said it better than I could. Thanks, good sir! :tipshat:

So look for a better job you loving dummy.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

You only work 25 hours a week, Jesus Christ schedule it for a morning or afternoon you aren't working.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

If you don't know your schedule how to you know to show up for work?

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Benny have you done any sort of renovations before? Its not that easy and you can't even pack a box properly.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Benny the Snake posted:

My blog writing is a little more slapdash but it's because I like getting my stuff out there on the same day. So I'll write, let it sit for about a few hours, read it over, and then post. That's for reviews and afterthought pieces. For bigger articles, I'll read through it twice. For my academic projects, I was much, much more considerate about grammar and spelling. I gave y'all those links on the last page to my CD threads to show better examples of my writing. If you'd like my best I guess I could post one of my academic projects but I dunno. I have the worst habit of throwing out stuff so I don't have very many earlier examples.

My blog writing really is only for me. Right now I'm focusing on office work so that I can have a day job and better focus on my writing as a potential bestseller. Until then, I'm sending out resumes and cover letters daily and calling up the places I applied to follow up.

Xenocides, let me know if you're interested and I'll send you one of my more recent academic papers for you to look over and see if I'm a good writer.

I think it would help us all understand you better if you could post one or two of your academic papers. Just to see the differences.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Benny the Snake posted:

I'd rather keep my dating and sex life to myself, thank you very much.

I'm sure that women would appreciate that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

Buy your glasses online. I went from spending 600ish a pair to about 150 shipped.

• Locked thread