Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Benny the Snake posted:

I can't draw worth a drat

This hasn't stopped a single webcomic "artist" ever, in fact it may be a pre-requisite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Dbl post.

Cyberball 2072 fucked around with this message at 04:30 on Mar 7, 2014

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Hey Benny, nice try on the sympathy play, "I just keep lying, I can't help myself" enjoy jerking off to another wave of sympathy you sick gently caress. I would like to remind you again that one day your parents will die, there will be no one to take care of your lazy rear end and you will end up a homeless virgin.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
10 bux says Benny starts fighting with his parents in a month because his 4 hour a week "job" will leave him too tired to do anything around the house. This is assuming he currently does anything to help out around the house.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Anonymous Zebra posted:

Someone just buy him an avatar of the adult baby picture, use the above quote as his custom title, and then close this thread.
This.

But before we close up shop I am curious how someone who is a never been kissed virgin, develops such a specific kink. How would Benny know he loves diaper play and a 60 year old sex mommy if he's never actually tried it or anything else for that matter. It's like if I decided that Honda motorcycles are both the best cycles in the world and the only ones I'll ever drive, except I've never driven a motorcycle.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Let's take a second to congratulate an adult for getting hired to a no experience necessary job after essentially a lifetime of unemployment.

Yea, loving great Benny, maybe you'll keep this one longer than a week.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Geoj posted:

Oh cool are we at the part of the thread where everyone dogpiles Benny for having a job but not the right job?

No were at the part where we spent a year coddling/humouring a literal man baby. And conveniently forgetting that in the course of the thread the OP had been hired around 3 different times only to fail miserably at the simplest of tasks within a week. Were at the part of the thread where we are congratulating an adult for doing things that really should just be a normal part of life.

Cyberball 2072 fucked around with this message at 04:56 on Apr 18, 2014

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Shelf Adventure posted:

You're right, we should just continue berating him and calling him a worthless piece of poo poo. He'll surely succeed if we just keep deriding him regardless.

My success in life also depends on the opinions of strangers on an Internet comedy forum.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Big Bug Hug posted:

What the gently caress? Is that how much glasses actually cost in the US?

No, I just had a full exam and glasses yesterday, it was about $120 after insurance. They said around $480 without insurance and I found that a bit expensive compared to places I've gone in the past. Below that is chains like America's Best that can get you in cheap glasses for about $80 provided you aren't some special snowflake.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

HiHo ChiRho posted:

Or you can just get a discount plan that isn't insurance. You can either find a state alternative or go for something national like https://www.vspdirect.com/ which offered a vision insurance plan for 15 bucks a month or a combo dental/vision discount plan (not insurance) for $6 a month.

This is good advice, those $120/$480 glasses I got yesterday are through VSP (it's what my work offers as vision insurance.)

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Well since Benny is being abused so badly by his mother who as I recall is the only working person in the house, maybe he should stop letting her feed, clothe and shelter him at the age of 25 with a college degree. That'll show her.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
1 week on the job and the work allergies are flaring up, this week its carpal tunnel and mystery cramps, in a month Benny will be trying to get disability for fibromyalgia and Morgellons. Some people are just terminally useless.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Perfidia posted:

Get one of those little anime boobs mouse pad ergonomic thingies. That should help stress-release your wrists.

Benny, have you listed any of these on ebay recently? You should buy one.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Aqua Bear posted:

Yes, this is fine. But what happens when your mom no longer wants to or (god forbid) is no longer able to take care of you? I'm not trying to be a dick, Benny. You're not really good at holding jobs so you need to think of this poo poo.

e:

This IS a funny story.

I think I asked this around page 5 or so, still waiting for an answer.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
How bout instead of living off the gubbament teat, you fuckers that keep suggesting he do it pool some money and support him, seeing as you keep trying to convince him he shouldn't support himself.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
Sorry, I forgot, laziness is totally a disability, my bad.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax
So Benny, gonna post books online to sell for the library? How exactly did that last position you held posting things for sale online go?

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

snortpocket posted:

Benny what's older, this thread or the age you like to role play

Being an adult baby is funny but what's even funnier is that it's less a fetish and more a thing he may wish to try. Benny has never known the touch of a woman and therefore has never gotten the chance to role play as anything in an intimate setting.

That's right, Benny is the one thing sadder than an adult baby fetishist, he's an aspiring adult baby who will never actually know if it's for him or not because he will never find anyone to touch him let alone indulge his fantasy.

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Accretionist posted:

Think of the internet as a Human Zoo and it makes more sense.

I mean that's kinda always been the purpose of en.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cyberball 2072
Feb 17, 2014

by Lowtax

Pope Corky the IX posted:

Bennies comic shop

loving amazing, Benny I have a death of superman and a ton of image #1s I'll sell to you for $100. I'm sure you could flip them for $1000's. If there's one thing that's worth all kinda of money it's post silver age comics.

• Locked thread