Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
econdroidbot
Mar 1, 2008

AS USELESS AS A HAT FULL OF BUSTED ASSHOLES
Thanks for this thread and all the fantastic advice! It's exactly what I need at this point of my life. Applied to join the stairmasters :getin:

econdroidbot fucked around with this message at 21:45 on Feb 19, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

econdroidbot
Mar 1, 2008

I've taken some of the great advice in this thread and am starting to see results. Over the past week I have added ~40 new connections, and now I'm starting to build momentum. A few recruiters have contacted me, and I am in the early stages of interviewing for a new job. One of the best things for exposure was joining new groups and actually participating in them. Got a lot of profile views/connections that way.

Thanks again for making this thread!

econdroidbot
Mar 1, 2008

HiroProtagonist posted:

I'm glad to see posts like this. Would you mind if I added this testimonial to the OP? I'm planning on having a section devoted to them, much like similar threads.

Go right ahead! Thanks to this thread my goal of a new job by April 1st seems reasonable.

• Locked thread