Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Theler
Aug 8, 2009

C-Euro posted:

Spending some downtime at work playing around with LinkedIn, and I'm trying to get 100% on my profile. When I click "Improve My Profile" now the only things that pop up are to list my college coursework (gotta check my old transcirpts when I get home tonight) and to share my profile on Twitter/Facebook (already did), yet I'm still sitting at "Advanced". Will listing those courses put me at 100% or is there some other improvement that could be done? My video game instincts are kicking in and I must 100% everything :ohdear:

I also sent a request to join Stairmasters, should I send a message on LinkedIn to say "hey I'm a goon" or...?

Do you have at least 50 connections? That is the one major thing that is not explicit, but you need in order to get to "All-Star" in profile strength.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread