Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
angry armadillo
Jul 26, 2010
I signed up for LinkedIn ages ago and pretty much just added my company and job title.

I plan on dipping my toe in the LinkedIn job market in a couple of weeks when I finish this project (I'm abroad and a bit busy so when I get back is ideal)

My question is, seeing as my profile is pretty much blank, and suddenly I am going to spam the ___ out of it, is my employer likely to knock on my door so to speak- is there an etiquette to doing this subtly?

I guess I am not going to connect with recruiters too hastily but I will probably join groups if that's where the job boards are most active.

I plan to leave in the new year, even if my employer came in and said have £x extra, I would take it of course but ultimately the work is not unfulfilling so I'm on my way soon either way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread