Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go

AgentSythe posted:

I'm really dumb and cannot figure out where to put in the comment when joining the group. I tried to message the group leaders and it wouldn't let me.
The same thing happened to me, it looks like that is disabled. Oh well, I have tried to join - my Linkedin account has been tragically neglected and I would like to start remedying that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MC Fruit Stripe
Nov 26, 2002

around and around we go

Totally TWISTED posted:

you could have them place some text in their profile and then link their profile to you in the application message. Or not, whatever.
LinkedIn is a professional website on which I attempt to con convince companies to give me a 6 figure salary and 4 weeks of vacation. I am not putting "GOONY GOON STAIR GOONS!" anywhere on it.

I dunno, I am relatively new to Linkedin, but are that many people just going to randomly join this group? It doesn't have one of those generic titles like "MCSEs" or "Electrical Engineers" or what have you.

• Locked thread