Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

Testikles posted:

Also how do you get yourself added to the stairmasters group? Do I have to PM one of you first? I tried joining a long time ago and haven't heard back.

Same here - do I need to do a thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

I got an interview (Wed.) through a listing on LinkedIn, and it went really well. I sent a follow-up email the day after (Thurs., yesterday), and the HR person thanked me for it and sent it ahead to my interviewers.

They had let me know they'd be making a decision next week, but I got an email this morning that reads:

Dear Red,

The leadership team will decide on next steps in about 2 weeks from today.

Have a great weekend!

- HR Dude from LinkedIn

I interpret that as they're meeting with other candidates.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Red posted:

I got an interview (Wed.) through a listing on LinkedIn, and it went really well. I sent a follow-up email the day after (Thurs., yesterday), and the HR person thanked me for it and sent it ahead to my interviewers.

They had let me know they'd be making a decision next week, but I got an email this morning that reads:

Dear Red,

The leadership team will decide on next steps in about 2 weeks from today.

Have a great weekend!

- HR Dude from LinkedIn

I interpret that as they're meeting with other candidates.

I got a call asking me for a 2nd (and final) round interview (3rd, actually; the first was an HR phone screen). I asked if I was in competition, and they said there were a "few" other candidates. Should I believe that?

Red
Apr 15, 2003

George H.W. oval office posted:

Asked to do an interview and you're wondering if you're in consideration? Did I read that wrong? Yes you are and that's a good sign. Keep doing what you're doing and let the pieces fall where they may.

Got the job offer, and it's for more money. Longer commute, but I hate my current job, so this is a no-brainer. :D

• Locked thread