Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx
I would post the a picture of the map, but it's interactive and really cool so here is a link to it instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Highspeeddub posted:

Why is Sweden gone? Is this a Danish wet dream?

That or those who are deeply opposed to particle board furniture.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Lord Hydronium posted:

Also, Christ, I didn't realize my old hometown of Sacramento was so full of Neo-Nazis.

CA is actually #1 in the nation when it comes to hate groups with 85, but we also are the most populous state. :patriot: :smithicide: :patriot: Of course with just over 25% of the population of CA I think Georgia leads the nation in hate groups per person with 65.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Cygni posted:

We all know this is hilariously bad, but on California:

Thats the maximum possible score? el oh el

Maybe states like Massachusetts that allow full on gay marriage get extra credit or something.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Nukelear v.2 posted:

Too bad Marriage freedom is only 2.1% of the overall score. Guns are 6.6% and taxes are 28.6%, open carry is 3 times more important than gay marriage when it comes freedom.

So what you're saying is that tax laws are like the essay portion of the test, gay marriage is just one multiple choice question, and Guns are a three part question? Man this test sounds like it really sucks.