Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009

TheIllestVillain posted:

Wait, aren't modern Macedonians of Slavic origin? The Slavs didn't leave the Urals until like, 800 years after Alexander died.

I'm bad at/casually interested in ethnography, and I remember reading about Slav tribes living south of Denmark during the first century, noted in correspondences amongst Roman military leaders. Is this not true, or is there some distinction between North and South Slavs that's applicable?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009

Jedi Knight Luigi posted:

I would like to see this with studios instead of 1-BRs and 50% of income instead of 30%.

It's already there: multiply the number in each state by 0.6 (to adjust for 50% instead of 30%) and then by maybe 0.9 (to adjust for studios instead of 1BR; maybe use a different multiplier if you really know the price difference). The new numbers would range from 26.5 for SD and 54.5 for MD.

It's kind of moot because the map will be exactly the same, and 1BRs and studios are so close in price that I don't think that would make a difference (outside of fringe cases).

This Jacket Is Me
Jan 29, 2009
Antarctica uninhabited my rear end. Only if you don't consider animals or microbes in suspended animation to be people, bigot map makers.