Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goon Danton
May 24, 2012

Don't forget to show my shitposts to the people. They're well worth seeing.

Andy Impey posted:

Not political, more social. Certainly interesting if you want to know how far certain cities influence spreads: The United States, divided by the most popular NFL team in each area (according to Facebook likes)

http://deadspin.com/5979970/facebook-data-provides-the-most-accurate-nfl-fandom-map-ever-created

Does this ring true? I like how much of the Upper Peninsula is Packers territory and how Hawaii is apparently hardcore Steelers country. And how the Jets have just one small segment of Long Island where their fans dominate :(

From the looks of things, I guess regions without their own franchises generally default to "Steelers fans" or "Cowboys fans" depending on some arcane formula. I do like the voids where people presumably don't watch football (or don't answer surveys), and how certain fandoms stop dead right at the state line.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU