Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

i dont know if you are taking the piss or not but if you arent i have some bad news for you wrt what seppo is short for

Although a portable seppo is ideal for taking piss somewhere...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004

Jezza of OZPOS posted:

in order to not offend the sensibilities of the delicate southerners i suggest that we call americans 'piss jugs'

I'm not a medical doctor but I'm fairly confident pee is not stored in the "jugs"

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004

Diqnol posted:

Fire play listed twice, map invalid

High protocol is listed three times, separate from just protocol.

Though I think the stand out is enforced bedtime.

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004

Leon Trotsky 2012 posted:

The world needs less Chile and more Chili.

Maybe you need to chill, eh?

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004

Darkest Auer posted:

Surely it's Czechian instead of Czech these days (speaking of nationalities)

Writing Czechs is pretty outdated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wakka wakka
Oct 9, 2004

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

All cities are primate cities, aren't they? I mean unless the dolphins have gotten up to something I haven't heard about, only humans have cities.

Some libertarian bears have a town in New Hampshire if memory serves.