Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
We will fight them yanks for every drop of sweet light crude whale oil.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
edit poo poo this is NOT the paradox thread.

Baloogan fucked around with this message at 07:48 on Feb 21, 2013

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Its a grim round world charlie brown.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
If the French shipping and capital ships were all captured intact it might change the equations.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

JoeCL posted:

Who would man these ships though? Would there be the appropriate supplies and infrastructure to support them?

French people. They certainly manned everything else.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

eSports Chaebol posted:

Vichy France actually scuttled the fleet in Toulon when Hitler moved to take it as part of Operation Lila. Which retroactively cast a pretty poor light on the British attack on the French fleet in Mers-el-Kébir :ohdear:

It is a pretty weird part of WW2 I didn't know about till recently, that there were casualties in WW2 from deliberate fighting between the British and French (though the British only lost two airmen compared to the French losing over a thousand sailors).

Honestly they couldn't take the chance. The slave of my enemy is also my enemy.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I know one guy from Ohio. He is a nerd.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
To add my two cents; warning: an absolutely selfish reason for GLBLT (gay lesbian bacon lettus tomoato) acceptance follows.

I think any progression of rights and acceptance helps us all. I'm sure if I lived somewhere where gay and acronym people were not accepted my fat white unmarried lazy rear end would be not accepted too. I'm happy for society to move the 'goal posts' for acceptance away from my front lines towards whatever anyone wants.

Thus its fundamentally a better place to live where gay (and GLPaT, gay lesbian pesto and turkey) people are accepted; because acceptance is just awesome all around.

I apologize if this post upsets anyone: I'm pretty hungry. Its kinda like the whole "First they came for the communists..." thing, but hungrier. And less communist (sorry D&D).

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Arizona makes no sense at all. There are letters on hills in pheonix that change colors every day or something there. It was explained to me as college kids would sneak up there at night and repaint the whole drat thing.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Finns just operate with a different spectrum of visible light.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I do some GIS infrastructure inspection.

Disclaimer: I absolutely detest NLJP; I'm not a good friend of his either.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Hey Iran has alot of military bases in the region too. Suspiciously many inside iran even!

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Mister Adequate posted:

Finally, we Eestis are recognized as a part of the Scandanavian Sphere, not lumped in with those filthy Balts!

Someone somewhere... WANTS to be finnish?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

YF-23 posted:

Huh, weird, why isn't Greece among the countries with numbers?

The numbers were cut.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Aside from "Hungarian"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
edit: okay once again I need to not post.

Baloogan fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jun 19, 2013

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
edit: I'm not going to backseat moderate. Sorry.

Baloogan fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jul 5, 2013

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
America. America. America. America.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Yeah well Canada is going to come to your house and kick your rear end.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
It seems like the *stans are where the bad guys live.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Worst yet is if you let someone know that you are from Vancouver and they are like "OH ! Do you know BOB?"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

chippocrates posted:

Does this include cruises? Is Hawaii self sufficient in terms of food and other necessities?

Hell no.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Hawaii is covered in retarded rich people.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
What about a hispanic political party?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I'm just imaging some huge guy with a huge red beard bowing quite a bit.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Because its mother loving Texas thats why.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
BNBG

Thought I should explain this one a bit so I don't get banned: BNBG is police slang in DC and Maryland and that region over there so I thought it might be fitting to make a joke along those lines. I of course do not support the use of racial stereotypes in police work; but I do think jokes about racial stereotypes in police work are funny and apt and not a bannable offence. Thank you, god bless you; and may god bless the United States of America.

Baloogan fucked around with this message at 20:04 on Aug 5, 2013

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
The right awnser is that that map is completely bollox.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
edit : ffs

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Hey friend, you aren't my buddy, pal. Sorry.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
If I was Lithuanian I'd try to end it all too.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
How the hell does "Jennifer" take over like that?

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
IF you euros go all facist and goose stepping we are going to have to go in again and fix you idiots up again.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Can't these fascists just look at history and realize all they are going to succeed at is getting alot of people killed.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I think canada won wwii.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
I still can't believe russia made us care so much about them in the last century. Talk about hitting above their weight.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
One thing I love about the USSR's demise is that all those old songs about communism from the 1950s were 100% right.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sh378oyTQWQ

Oh no joe.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
Look at all the unborn commies. Don't forget to drink your vodka favored forget-juice.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
It would be a terrible world if this were all reversed, with the new generation of Americans speaking russian, and our birth rates depressed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
What a weird world that would be.