Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I'm not sure whether this would be a better question to ask in the Rpi thread but I have an Rpi running Kodi, connected to my TV is there any way to get a Ustream Channel streaming?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??

YouTuber posted:

There were a few add-ons that attempted this but I think they all floundered. The most you're going to be able to access apprently is the mobile feeds; I'm capping out at 478p when I import the stream to VLC using Livestreamer.

I've heard that's possible I just have no idea how to go about it....
I've tried pasting the link to the stream into an m3u playlist and also attempted an .strm file with what I thought were the mobile feed streams on them neither of those worked.

Gaz2k21
Sep 1, 2006

MEGALA---WHO??!!??
I’ve been trying to set up an analogue channel that plays video files off a hard drive through a CRT using an RP3 with Kodi loaded onto it using the PseudoTV add on (I followed a guide on these very forums) unfortunately I cannot get the thing to stop crashing….i can’t figure out what could be causing it Ive tried playing about with the settings I just can’t seem to get it right… has anyone had any experience doing similar? Any advice?