Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheGreySpectre
Sep 18, 2012

You let the wolves in. Why would you do that?
Has anyone tried running XMBC on a newer laptop with an nvidia video card that supports optimus? I have been having quite a bit of trouble getting XBMC to use the nvidia video card. It seems to always run on the integrated video card and when I try and set an affinity for the nvidia card in the card settings the option is greyed out. It's not an issue when I am running DVDs although Blu-Rays won't stream smoothly on the integrated card.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU