Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

You don't even need an addon for Kodi to autoplay the next episode, its a setting. But it autoplays the next episode of whatever playlist you happen to be in. So if you're in Season 2 of The Office, it'll play the next Office episode. If you're in the New Episodes playlist, it'll play the next newest episode of whatever show was added.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

You should make separate folders for each show. Check out Sonarr, it's pretty handy.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I don't do anything fancy with kodi on my firetv, just have it play files off my nas. But I installed that pseudo tv and that is pretty cool. Got some weird behaviour that I think just comes down to customizing it but thanks for posting about it.

also why was the firetv thread closed?

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Nice, just updated my firetv 2 to 17. I was using 15.2 I think so the new interface is quite the change.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I switched back to Confluence on kodi 17 because that's what I'm used to. I should check out some of these other skins sometime.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Not sure if there is a show all, I just look at my show list and look for ones that are missing the checkmark next to them. Probably depends a lot on how you watch your episodes though.

Iirc, the sonarr notifications to kodi will show up in the system event list. I have those notifications on and then an email one if sonarr upgrades.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Kodi shows up in recent on my firetv. Does FireStarter even still work? I haven't had that for a couple updates now I believe.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

Can anyone explain how the tv episode rating display works? I know it's pulled from tvdb, but where do they get it? Is it only from people who login to the website or are there some clients that can send back ratings? There's no way in kodi to set a rating, or is there a plugin or something? Can I change the one kodi uses, like to trakt? I mean it's not a big deal but I feel like the ratings are usually a point too high in general and I'd like a way to contribute.

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

I had no real problems with kodi on the pi 2+

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phosdex
Dec 16, 2005

heck ya for bing!