Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SnatchRabbit
Feb 23, 2006

by sebmojo
Does anyone know of a decent method for launching HBO Go in XBMC?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SnatchRabbit
Feb 23, 2006

by sebmojo
I have my PC in my office connected to my LCD TV over HDMI along with my Monitor on my desk. I'm running Steam BPM full time, but I have XBMC set as an app in steam to jump back and forth. For the most part this works pretty well, however, a lot of times when I launch emulators from RCB in full screen, often XBMC will shift to windowed mode, which is a bit annoying, and worse sometimes it won't be the active window when I exit the emulator. Is there any way to keep XBMC running in full screen? I've tried checking the option for full screen windowed but that doesn't seem to help.

SnatchRabbit
Feb 23, 2006

by sebmojo
I found a 1st gen Apple TV at goodwill the other day. It loads up fine but it seems to crash out or only display sound on the video clips I streamed or transferred over. Apparently, I need a crystalHD decoder card to make the thing worth while. I tried making an XBMC bootstick but the app failed when it couldn't read my USB stick. IS it worth futzing the thing or is it just too old? I mainly want to use it as a streaming box but that seems like a no go. I don't really want to crack the thing open and mess around either. I'm thinking of just selling it on ebay and getting something with a little more horsepower.

SnatchRabbit
Feb 23, 2006

by sebmojo
So I got my XBMC patchstick working. Looks like my AppleTV is all jailbroken, but when I go to the launcher and the download option to get XBMC I get an error trying 10.1 or 11. Are those just dead links now?

edit: hurray! did a little googling and managed to SSH into the appletv and install XBMC11. Now is there a way to just have the appleTV boot into XBMC by default?
edit 2: nm got it.

SnatchRabbit fucked around with this message at 23:51 on Oct 30, 2014

SnatchRabbit
Feb 23, 2006

by sebmojo
Is there a way to get the dualshock 4 to work properly on kodi? I'm on windows 10 and the controller works fine on big picture mode but the analogues and digital directions don't work for poo poo for navigation. I tried editing XML and using a keymapping add on, but nothing seems to work.

edit:
Since my trusty wired 360 pad is dead, will an xbox one controller work just as well on windows?

SnatchRabbit fucked around with this message at 16:34 on Apr 12, 2016