Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FowlTheOwl
Nov 5, 2008

O thou precious owl,
The wise Minervas only fowl
I always wondered if Tom Bombadil and Radagast were related. They both seem to be protectors of the woods and creatures in a way. We never really see Radagast that much either.

Also, I could see Radagast harboring some hate for creatures that destroy the forest, like humans.

Edit: On further reading http://www.lotrplaza.com/archives/index.php?Archive=archive&TID=160271 I am an idiot.

FowlTheOwl fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Feb 17, 2013

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FowlTheOwl
Nov 5, 2008

O thou precious owl,
I think it is also partially in the Silmarillion, but I haven't read it in a while.

FowlTheOwl
Nov 5, 2008

O thou precious owl,
Yeah I would like the guy that put the first part into comic, to do the whole book. I really like his style.