Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teacup
Dec 20, 2006

= M I L K E R S =

Grand Fromage posted:

The History of China. Lots of back episodes for you too, it's currently up to the Qing.

Oh wtf I thought this wasn’t a narrative for some reason. Great poo poo thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grand Fromage
Jan 30, 2006

L-l-look at you bar-bartender, a-a pa-pathetic creature of meat and bone, un-underestimating my l-l-liver's ability to metab-meTABolize t-toxins. How can you p-poison a perfect, immortal alcohOLIC?

teacup posted:

Oh wtf I thought this wasn’t a narrative for some reason. Great poo poo thank you

You may have conflated it with Lazlo Montgomery's China History Podcast, which jumps around to whatever topic interests him at the moment.

kiminewt
Feb 1, 2022

Revolutions covers the various French revolutions in great detail, though not all of French history. It can be a bit monotone but it's decent.

CommonShore
Jun 6, 2014

A true renaissance man

Does History of China's tone improve as he goes on? I started getting really sick of the very bad jokes.