Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

webmeister posted:

The random garbage that ends up on podcast advertising can be pretty funny though. I've been listening to Casefile lately, a straight-faced true crime podcast that's quite slickly produced. But the first ad break started with the host saying "We need to talk....... about constipation."

I was a bit horrified because his ad reads usually have a personal endorsement about how great their mattress or razor or whatever is. Thankfully this one didn't.

I love his ad reads because he usually reads the ads exactly the same way he talks about serial killers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Even though it's expected it will never cease to amaze me that the people with the worst opinions on this situation and others where the "right" opinion is very clear if you have any understanding of history and society are those that have read and spoken about history the most.