Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sistergodiva
Jan 3, 2006

I'm like you,
I have no shame.

This is going to be so awesome! Any idea what it is going to be about going from the books he posted? Revolution in general?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sistergodiva
Jan 3, 2006

I'm like you,
I have no shame.

DrVenkman posted:

History of Rome is a good one if you don't like what Carlin is doing. The episodes don't usually run longer than 20 minutes and as the title suggests it covers everything.

I really wish the history of byzantium was as good :(

Does anyone know a greek history podcast?

Sistergodiva
Jan 3, 2006

I'm like you,
I have no shame.

Awesome! Perfect for getting to work tomorrow.

Sistergodiva
Jan 3, 2006

I'm like you,
I have no shame.

RandomPauI posted:

I can already imagine what his talks about trench warfare will sound like;

"So imagine what it must have been like to be told "Well, we gotta take out that, gotta take out their machine gun nests so the charge happens tomorrow at dawn and by the way we're sorry that so many of you are gonna die". And you hear that every day so you go over the top, charge it, somehow you don't die trapped in the barbed wire or cut to ribbons by, by a Maxim. And you take the trench. But then your Commanding Officer says "Congratulations, we're going to do the exact same thing tomorrow!" So you do it. Again and again and again!..."

Spot on Dan-talk haha